1. What travels all over the world, yet stays in the corner?
2. If you take two apples from three apples, how many apples do you have?
Answer Two apples (the two you took)
3. A farmer had ten sheep, and all but six died. How many did he have left?
Answer Six! “All but six died.”
4. What kind of box does everybody use, except on Sunday?
Answer The Mailbox
5. Some months have 30 days and others have 31. Which month has 27 days?
AnswerAll Of Them
6. What is found over your head, but under your hat?
7. What has a mouth but cannot eat?
8. What has a face but cannot see?
9. What has legs but cannot walk?
Answer A Table or a Chair
10. What always goes to sleep with its shoes on?
Answer A Horse
11. What is as big as an elephant, looks like an elephant, but weighs nothing?
Answer An Elephant’s Shadow
12. What can honk without using a horn?
Answer A Goose
13. What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
14. What starts and ends with the letter E, and only contains 1 letter?
Answer An Envelope
Answer A Tennis Ball
16. If you throw a white rock into the Red Sea, what does it become?
17. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in an hour?
Answer The letter M
18. What do you get when you cross an automobile with a household animal?
Answer A carpet
19. The more of them you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
20. What will you break every time you say its name?
21. What is put on a table and cut, but never eaten?
Answer A Pack Of Cards
22. What flies without wings?
23. What occurs twice in a week, once in a year, but never in a day?
Answer The Letter E
24. What are two things you cannot eat for dinner?
Answer Breakfast and Lunch!
25. What word looks the same upside-down and backwards?
26. What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
27. What runs around a house but does not move?
Answer A Fence
28. What is gray, has a tail, and has a trunk?
Answer A Mouse on Vacation
29. What weighs more – a ton of feathers, or a ton of gold?
Answer They Both Weigh The Same (a ton)
30. Why is it so easy to weigh fish?
Answer They Come With Scales
31. What’s the difference between here and there?
Answer The Letter T
32. What has no color and weighs nothing, but if you put it into a barrel, the barrel would become lighter?
Answer A Hole
33. What kind of nut has no shell?
Answer A Doughnut
34. The longest word in the English language has a mile between its first and last letters. What is it?
35. What is the center of gravity?
Answer The letter V
36. What has a foot on each side and one in the middle?
Answer A Yardstick
37. What goes up and down without moving?
38. What can you catch, but not throw?
Answer A Cold
39. If you have it, you want to share it, but if you share it, you don’t have it anymore. What is it?
Answer A Secret
40. How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 deep wide?
Answer None. It’s a Hole.
41. How many bricks does it take to complete a brick building?
Answer Only one (the last one)
42. What is the tallest building in town?
Answer The Library. It Has The Most Stories!
43. What is the quickest way to double your money?
Answer Fold it in half
44. What needs an answer, but doesn’t ask a question?
Answer A Telephone
45. What is full of holes yet holds water?
Answer A Sponge
46. What has a neck but no head?
Answer A Bottle
47. What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has thousands of letters?
Answer The Post Office
48. What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer An Egg
49. What is black and white and pink all over?
Answer An Embarrassed Zebra!
50. What do you call bears with no ears?